VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 07:17:39 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: info request for ny times article
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 07:15:48 -0400
From: David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
To: gui speak <[log in to unmask]>,"[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>,blind computer user list
<[log in to unmask]>,jaws for windows mailing list
<[log in to unmask]>,webwatch
<[log in to unmask]>,"[log in to unmask]"

please respond to email at end of message not to me.

 I'm writing an article for the New York Times about how the blind use
 computers. I'm particularly interested in what tools people find
valuable
or
 not, how computers help/hinder your work (not just on the internet),
and
 whether anyone has created  tools specifically to help the blind that
may
have
 then found a market in the general computer world.

 Please email me a phone number and a good time to call, and I'll be
glad
 contact you. Thanks.

 Eric Taub
 email: [log in to unmask]