VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Senk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:12:22 -0400
Jim Homme will be the guest speaker at the next VIPACE meeting.  Jim has
developed macros and scripts which have been  incorporated into JFW by
Henter Joyce as well as contributed application specific scripts to the
JFW mailing list.

I proposed that we extend the opportunity of asking questions to this list
and Jim agrees it will allow him to prepare more detailed answers which
could be converted to a web page.

Before youpose your question, you should see if it has been answered on
http://www.hj.com or the JFW mailing list page http://jfw.home.ml.org

Please send  your inquiry to [log in to unmask] and include the words
"question on JFW" in the Subject line so I can better organize these
messages.   Do not post them to vicug-l as the JFW mailing list does not
need any competition from us.

If you never heard of the JFW mailing list, check out the www site given
previously or  send a private message.

- Mark