From:
"Frank R. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:19:45 -0400
Okay...

We've been battered into submission.  We're probably going to
go with the abit-ka7 kx133 motherboard, which has, I do believe,
an agp port.

We don't have an old video card laying around for later upgrade,
so we're looking to get something fancy up front.

I've been looking at the various GeForce 2 GTS based cards,
but my kid's been bugging me to go with a voodoo card,
presumably voodoo5.  But we can't find much information
on the latter.

Any recommendations?

Any experience with any of these cards with the abit motherboard?
Any experience with these cards and w2k (the target os).

Thanks again for all your help.

     Frank R.Brown
     Frank.R.Brown@MailAndNews

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: