From:
Bobby Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:03:04 -0500
I need some help guys. Yesterday I took my gateway in and added a 8.4 gig
HD. along side my original 1.6 HD. The guy at the shop partioned them with
Partion Magic, and used Nortons Ghost to copy system over to new drive. I
got home and upgraded to Win 98 to keep from having to partition 3 times as
I was using Win 95A. I wanted to have the machine recognize one large drive.
Well I am in a registered cluster screw here now, My computer , after
screwing around with fdisk, now shows all my system on drive C.
Drive D just has command.com on it. the C disk shows the  size of 2.99 gig,
with all my stuff on it, the original actual size is 1.6     D shows only
1.56 gig   I should be reading a total of 8.4 gig for new drive and 1.6 for
old one. I cannot find my missing space so I assume I do not know how to
make them one drive or two drives with correct size. Can I fix this with
fdisk and if so would someone tell me the correct commands
  In Fdisk now it shows two drives, C & D. when I ran Nortons disk doctor it
scanned D ok but says it is not an actual physical drive. I am lost to say
the least. Thanks for any help any of you can send me !

Bobby Sutton

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html