From:
Ken Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:51:23 -0700
When I installed RealJukebox, it also usurped the audio CD autorun. I was
able to switch back to CD Deluxe using two methods. One was to reinstall
CD Deluxe from the Plus CD. The other was to chose Folder Options from
the Start menu, click the File Types tab, locate the entry for Audio CD,
and manually edit the command string used by Windows to start your audio
CD program. A word of warning: you have to have the right entry in that
tab, and the right path and stuff. If you have any doubts about which one
it is, it's prob best to use the reinstall method. Hope this helps.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:52:20 EST Gary W South <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I have a 300MHz Pentium II running Windows 98 SE. My default CD
> player was CD
> deluxe from Microsoft Plus. I installed a jukebox program and then
> uninstalled it. Since then I can't get my CD Deluxe to autoplay CDs.
> The auto
> run box is checked in Tweak UI. But when I insert an audio CD, it
> opens an
> explorer window with all the tracks listed. I can double click a
> track and it
> will start the Deluxe CD player. How do I get it to automatically
> play again
> without opening this explorer window?

Kenneth Whyman
ICQ #33121579
"Chance favors the prepared mind." - Unknown

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html