From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:25:13 -0500
This is a typical case of a program "taking over" the control of the "associations"
of a certain file type.  In this case it seems it has only modified "some" of them.
Programs (when un-installed) will very often not set the associations back to what
they were from another previous "add in" type of program... Sometimes it is
fairly easy to restore "windows default" associations.
I think the easiest way to correct this problem would be to re-install Microsoft Plus.
                   Rick