From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:41:30 -0800
Do be careful if you use LILO. I made an error on my NT system and wiped out
the partition table. Took me almost a week to recover the disk (I did fix
it!).

My initial solution was to use a floppy to boot to Linux - this was ok since
my main boot was for NT. However, my final solution served me even better. I
installed VMware under NT and now use it under Win2k. VMware allows me to
boot Linux from within Win2k - neat stuff! It does cost $99 for personal
use. You can get a 30 day demo with possible renewal for another 30 days.
The site is at:
http://www.vmware.com

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc