BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:14:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/2000 10:54:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< NB: I have never used Thompson's Waterseal on porch screens. >>

John,

Great.  Just great.

We finally get this Minhattin-dwelling, Vineyard-visiting mouse potato
convinced that he might want to consider moving his wife's dainty
underthings, his mile-long list of deadbeat clients, and other
moisture-sensitive irreplaceable artifacts moved the hell out of the rain,
and you go telling him he can leave it all outdoors as long as he pours
Thompson's Waterseal on cheesecloth.

All you Pinheads planning on descending on Martha's Vineyard be sure not to
eat any pastry.

Ralph

By Waterseal and Cheesecloth are Major Screwups made.