BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:16:41 EDT
I lost it, and it's all screwed up in the BP archives, with missing words,
for instance this snippet:

"Inside all day can be dangerous and deadly especially if you are white.
--
compass or drinking water. So they work and we work cutting and carrying"

I treasure your posts and often read them to my children; the one about the
note on your tent about your daughter remains a classic, and brought tears to
all our eyes (except Vodka breath).  Also, now I've had a good heart-to-heart
with my daughter  about transvestite prostitutes!  One of these days I'll
tell my wife.

Best,  Christopher