BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 21:34:20 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/00 10:28:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> But what do you think about Poe's house?

I tend to put more value in a house which remans in its original location, no
matter how long the noted inhabitant stayed there. If it's the last remaining
Poe residence in the city with any kind of locational pedigree, I'm up for
saving it. But then I tend to get emotional about these things. Let NYU build
a law school in Queens, where we need new buildings.

Twybil