BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:56:25 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Some turn up their noses at AOL, but I have used others and find that this
is
 the best for saving stuff, retrieving "read" mail, etc. etc >>

Yeah, I have AOL, too, and have never switched - even though the "culture" of
the company annoys me (e.g.:  a few years ago, when the entire system was
down for weeks at a time, they at first hardballed ('no refunds, ever') but
then they played reasonable ('we love our customers :)').  But to get a
refund, you had to send a written letter ... to a PO Box!).

But I would like to hear from others about how yahoo, hotmail, etc., stack up
with regards to address book, mail folders, etc.

Sign me,  Can-On-A-String.Com