BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:54:47 -0700
> I have this ingrained concept of a super-asshole lurking in the corners of
> the psyche just waiting for one more shot to knock us down.

Our favourite cartoon from 1970's was a troubled looking little nebbish
character slouching along with a large thought balloon above his head filled
with images of policeman, boss, mother, gangster, God & lightning bolts,
parking meter man, kids, dogs, , , , , , , etc.
Caption :
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you !"

cp in bc

PS : nice to see that nebbish is recognized by spellchecker.
        nice to be acknowledged.