BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:04:57 -0700
I sure will!!!!  I love ivy.  What's a nice little brick cottage or
an old college building without the ivy?  They took it all off the
old high school building where my Dad went to school and if was those
old guys I'd be madder than hops.  However mad that might be.  Ruth

PS:  I also love birds and fish and BEAVERS

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT