AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacob Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:08:59 -0800
Sorry if this has been repeated I got in late in the list and haven't
seen all the responses. You should try your nearest center for the Deaf
and Hard of Hearing.  They are generally regionalized.  There should be
a list of them on your state's home page, generally a part of DSHS.
Centers will have the necessary resources for Oral and Voice to
Sign/Sign to voice interpreters.  I have heard of some students getting
a person to have notes and lectures dictated as well.

--
Jacob Warren
Computer Lab Training Coordinator