AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter R. Munoz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:05:03 +0000
The following letter in support of maintaining and expanding the Head Start
Program was sent to our Congress representatives.  Please distribute widely

Please consider signing your name and sending it to [log in to unmask]
TrueMajority will send the letter on your behalf to the appropriate members
of Congress.

For more information on Head Start, please visit:

www.saveheadstart.org

Thank you.
pm