AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:38:19 -0500
Hi Jon Gramlin, given that "whoever pays the costs is the boss", for the
Last funding cycle of the Madison NAACP:
1. What months comprise a funding cycle for the Madison NAACP? For example,
a calendar year?
2.  What was the budget of the Madison NAACP?
2.  List each funding source of the Madison NAACP and the amounts given to
the Madison NAACP by each source.

This the Madison NAACP's opportunity to dispel any untrue rumors and myths.

Or it may necessary to request a copy of the Madison NAACP's Form 990 and
other financial and programmatic informational forms given to government
agencies.

I remind you that everyone already knows this information, except the
People-of-Color in Madison, who the NAACP represents.

>Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:46:52 -0500
>Sender: "CU (Communities United)" <[log in to unmask]>
>From: The Madison Times Weekly Newspaper <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Bumble Bee
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>This is from Jon Gramling, treasurer of the NAACP.
>
>I just want to correct the statement that the NAACP receives $3,000,000 in
>city funding. The NAACP-Madison Branch receives NO city funding.

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have
freed thousands more.  -- Harriet Tubman