VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:18:33 -0500
8bit
From:
Janice Sowokinos <[log in to unmask]>
Last week I asked if there is an agency or individual that accepts
old equipment.  Four people responded that they still used some DOS
equipment and would willing to adopt the orphaned Braille Display
Processor.  I picked one of them, and the equipment is on its way
across the country.

I didn't hear of any agencies set up to accept old equipment.

Thanks for your help.

Janice Sowokinos
ND Vision Services / School for the Blind

Janice Sowokinos <[log in to unmask]> 04/20/01 01:25PM