VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:55:50 -0400
From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Edwin,

This is my suggestion: I would call and try inquiring another operator about
that no-ATM charge thing that PNC claimed to you.  It may just be a Jersey
thing. I used to use Mellon Bank here in Pittsburgh, and whenever I used a
PNC machine, I was charged the $1.00 or $1.50 fee.  Now I use PNC, so not so
sure about that anymore.

Mike