VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"M. J. P. Senk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:31:05 -0400
I just learned of another service which provides voicemail via a toll free
number and allows you to have e-mail read to you over the phone.  The
voice quality seems very good, but I haven't heard the synthesized speech
yet.  Like eVoice and the now defunct MyTalk, this service is supported by
short audio ads.  If you sign up, send me a message at 877.271.9800 using
my box number 882.4636

-- from their welcome message --

With NoticeNow's Enhanced Messaging, you'll get your own personal toll-free
access number that can be used to receive voicemails, emails, and faxes.

By using NoticeNow you can:

- Gain easy access to all your messages anytime, anywhere
- Listen and respond to email over the phone
- Listen to and forward voicemails through your email
- View, print and forward your faxes from your computer
- Keep all your messages private, secure, and discreet

Just go to http://www.NoticeNow.com/360i/signup.asp and start using
NoticeNow for Free!

NoticeNow - We Keep You Connected