VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:27:43 -0400
[log in to unmask] using -f
:

        ::
:

        ::
:
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:03:08 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Barbara Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Public  Officials Thoughts
:
:
Sender: [log in to unmask]
:

+== acb-l Message from Barbara Rhodes <[log in to unmask]> ==+
Hi listers!!!

Take a nice cool glass of water and your blood pressure pills!!!  I can't
believe this exchange of information from this Mr. Powell.

Barbara Rhodes

From: "Waddell, Cynthia" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "'Tamez, Randy'" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "'Rhodes, Barbara'"
        "'Petersen, Roger'" <[log in to unmask]>