Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:21:58 -0700
I have used distilled water...which is what the HP maintenance guide
suggests using.
Also when I used the <Clean the Heads > program to restore my RED I ended
up doing it around two dozen times !
Now I try to use the printer as often as possible to keep things flowing.
I have decided since a set of HP cartridges is 50 to 60 bucks the next time
around rather then replacing them I will buy
new printer. A much more advanced printer with superior output can be had
on sale for around a hundred bucks.

Mark Rode
The NoSpin Group