Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 08:14:05 -0400
I also have Mandrake 7.0. I think it works great but the learning
curve is way too big. Everytime something goes wrong I have to re-
install it.

First go to Windows
click "start"
then "programs"
then "PQ Linux Tool"
then  "uninstall Linux"
Partition Magic will then convert the Linux files back to Fat32.
After that is all done you can delete Boot Magic.

Good Luck,

Gary

If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
-- Anita Roddick --