BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:52:59 -0500
The snow brick machine is crafted from the finest purple plastic that can
be sold at the Ben Franklin Store with enough change left over for some
Bazooka for me and my friends.  The bricks must be hand packed, unless
you can find someone's gullible little sister or brother who can be Tom
Sawyered into doing it for you while you sit idly by and chew your rock
hard, stone cold Bazooka.  Texturing is a matter of taste and how long
you can keep your hands out of your mittens before your fingernails turn
white.

I must confess, I think I deleted the IPTW2001 info.  Where and when is
it and what the heck is it?  You must understand, when I built, we dug
footers by hand, mixed the concrete in a wheelbarrow and nailed each
others hammers down if someone was careless enough to leave it laying
around.  I do own and use some electric tools, drills, circular saw, even
a water pic (just kidding).  But my building skills are like my car
maintenance skills,  no one rebuilds carburetors anymore, I am
approaching obsoletedom.

Nadine