BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:57:24 -0400
I really like this solution being a motor head at heart (except I'm going to
be saying "Porsha Porches" in my sleep tonite...).

I'm one who feels that salt water is poluted (think WC Fields here) so I
would work on augmenting the  ponding on the porshes (sic)  to provide
freshwater pools.

Signed,  Cabriolet or I Never Cared For The Cape And Can't Imagine The
Vineyard Is Much Better (give me Lake Winnipesaukee anyday)

P.S.  Alternate solution that requires tool purchase/rental/borrowing:  Take
one gas-driven concrete saw (Target being the mfr of choice--makes lots of
obnoxious noise!), cut grooves in the concrete to the edges (assuming there
are no walls around the edges or at least they have pass-throughs).  In time
(if it hasn't happened already) the concrete will crack along these grooves,
water will get in, freeze/thaw will take place, widening the cracks,
improving the drainage...  :-)