BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:55:19 -0400
That reminds me of our (I work in the Physical Plant Department of a small
SUNY college) weekly "Production Meeting," known by the tradesmen as "The
Liars Club."  I've excused myself since I lost in a battle to maintain
conciousness when a discussion of what to do with a bunch of drafting tables
(seem our Landscape Artichioke students are going to Virtual Drafting--no
more felt tip pens to alter their states--and someone thinks we should store
the drafting tables) dragged on for too long (for the third week in a row).
Still I miss the drama of the more interesting meetings, the meeting minutes
just don't cut it.  Perhaps one of BP's better story tellers would like to
come and take the meeting minutes...