BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:57:12 EDT
Just when we are getting somewhere ...on gun conrtol...and the kids are going
to see Annie get your gun"
 don't you know that is supported by the NRA and the gun lobby?
why not save a few bucks and take em over to Brooklyn and see the real thing.
signed cat on a hot tin roof
P.S...all this came about because I was in a public school the other day
performing limestone repair on the facade. Different types of crack repair I
sometimes use epoxie's to fill with. Plastic knifes make the best mixers; so
when I asked in the cafeteria if they had any plastic... Knives.... they
looked at me with horror...and went into a drama like I had yelled fire in
the theater.....no kidding it was like the ol Abbot an Costello schtick of
"Niagra Falls"....where everyone goes through a chineese fire drill and I get
tackled by security untill they realize it was all a big understanding..Long
are the days since you could bring your water pistol to school ..and god
thing I didn't mention my calking Gun...signed...trigger happy