BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Infarct a Laptop Daily\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:27:05 EST
In a message dated 1/19/2000 4:19:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< What possible reason do you have not to offer up your posh NJ digs
instead? >>

Well, uh, ummmm, er, it's not as centrally located; wasn't designed by
Candela; it includes masonry cleaning work by one Ken Follett which in itself
makes it of great historic significance, but adds relatively little to its
real estate value; one can't drive into the kitchen (much less a garage); and
has tons of shit  (please forgive lapse into techno-speak) in the basement,
including masonite cows.

All in all, I think our fellow Pinheads would be much better served by
computers purchased with the proceeds from the sale of Gray Towers than they
would by the paltry sum realized by unloading the Walter Pile.

Ralph