BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Infarct a Laptop Daily\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:01:36 EST
In a message dated 1/19/00 7:27:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Any feedback from the BP community on the need for standards in historic
preservation? >>

David-

Just to open a can of worms, I have felt for several years now that there
should be some sort of licensing  or certification for architectural
conservators or those dispensing information in this area. This opinion is
based upon several situations in which we were called in to reverse
inappropriate previous results (not always possible) or similar situations.

Twybil