AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:29:33 -0500
I think Tuesday, the 13thof July,   6pm to 7pm will be good.
I hope, it is also convenient for other members.  We need some feed back, please
from  members of the committee.

Iyi Eweka.