AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 08:34:08 +0800
Mr. Brewoo:

This is the point.  Believe people until they prove to be otherwise.  If Conduit fails to take this challenge, he owes Mr. Munoz, Touray, Akyea and all of us an appology.  He also deserves a suspension from the list.  What I would suggest is that rather going through KC, approach Conduit directly and copy the list.  That will put this matter to rest and we will move on to the next level...

Best Regards,
Askia
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup