AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:59:07 -0600
8bit
From:
"E. Aggo Akyea" <[log in to unmask]>
I hope we can get over this and move on and let the players involved sort
this out and we, focus on some other things.  I responded to this hullabaloo
and stated on this medium about a month or so ago, that the Mayor does not
control nor monitor the AAM listserve.  This is what I know.

Once again, Mayor Sue Bauman does not control nor monitor the AAM
listserve!!!

Please let us allow the current Post Master of the listserve and the
aggrieved parties deal with this and let’s move on.

Thanks.