AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 11:30:17 -0500
I am reposting this mail for the consumption of the African community ( AAM.
INC.) in Madison

Ade Iyi-Eweka

Presiden AAM Inc
Tel: 608-833-8248

Dear Friends...
I am Meselesh's daughter Jasmin. I have recently returned to NJ from being in
Madison WI for over a month. While I was there I had very limited access to
the internet and my email.
Since returning last monday I've read countless emails that have been sent to
me regarding the loss everyone has felt over the passing of my mother.
It is gratifying to know that I have so many brothers and sisters. Some of
which I had not known prior to this. I also revel in the fact that my mother
was so beloved by so many....not that it comes as any kind of shock but it's
nice to witness it first hand.
I will have many fond memories of my dear mother and there will be a void
that will remain with me til I see her again. The knowledge of so many
wonderful people who treated my mother as a mother to all is a wonderful
feeling that I have because, every kid wants to think that their mother is
the best mother in the world...in my  case I can be assured that she was...
Love is something that is the hardest to give and even harder to receive. I
was fortunate to have felt the love you all gave to my mother, I know she
cherished that gift greatly in her life. And know glows in it's essence in
the Kingdom of Heaven, where she now sits as guardian over us all.

Please accept my thanks and love...please remember your little sister, I will
not forget any of you...

Thank you

Jasmin

(I'm sure that there are people I didn't get an email address from please
pass this on for me - thank you)