AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Garwo, Sam W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:49:31 -0500
Hello African Brothers and Sisters,

The Liberian Association of Wisconsin (L.A.W.) is having a program for the
ACFI - African Christian Fellowship International, which is a church in
Monrovia.  The ACFI houses & schools 1600 orphans. The choir is here to
raise awareness of the restoration process that Liberia is going through
after the civil war.

We at the L.A.W. hope all of our African brothers and sisters can come out
to suppose the ACFI.  They have not seen other Africans since their arrival
in Wisconsin and it would mean a lot to them if we had a good turn out.

DATE:           Tuesday, May 2nd
Time:           5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Place:  Madison Pentecostal Assembly
Address:        21 Nygard Madison, WI 53513

Admission is Free!

Please come out and support our African Brothers and Sisters!

Sam Garwo
President, LAW
(Home)608-242-4061
(Work)608-242-4100 x 31304