From:
Hutton, Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:56:50 -0700

I sent this message to the Canadian celiac listserv and only received a
couple of replies.  Maybe there are more Canadians on this list that could
help.

I will be staying at Keddy's in Halifax from Apr. 10 - Apr. 16.  I will be
playing in the Broomball Nationals.  I require info on places to eat that
are trustworthy, I do not want to get sick while competing.

I have talked to Keddy's and they seem to be quite comfortable with helping
me make choices to follow the GF diet.  Anyone have actual experience eating
there?

Any other places that are available to me that have been tried?

I usually find something like Wendy's for a quick baked potato (with butter)
in between games but would like more choices.  Is there a Wendy's close to
the hotel?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Please note change in email (was kbulmer now khutton)

KAREN HUTTON
    Systems Analyst     Phone: (780) 482-8660
    Information Systems Pager:  (780) 445-1320
CAPITAL HEALTH  Fax:       (780) 482-8110
EDMONTON, ALBERTA         E-mail: [log in to unmask]