Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:06:27 -0400
From:
Susan Garramone <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone -
This weekend my son had two bouts of horrible diarreha after swimming in
our chlorinated pool.  It does not appear that he ate any suspect food
so I'm curious about the pool chemicals.The pool tested in the good
range for chlorine and pH so bacterial contamination is not the issue.
He has never had this problem before so it makes me wonder if there is
any connection betwen chlorine and gluten.

My question perhaps is far out but as a parent of a child with celiac
disease I've been surprised time and time again where gluten can raise
its ugly head so I thought I'd ask the experts!

Thanks!

Susan