Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:49:40 EDT

Thanks to everyone (24 letters!) who sent info on the meaning of the IgG and
IgA tests. It was way to complicated for me so I just sent it on to my
daughter!  It would take me a year to figure out how to summarize. I saved
most of the letters so if anyone wants info please contact me and I will
forward them to you.

Again, thank you all for the quick response.

Jane in CA
PS  Some of you mentioned about how kids wait until the last minute to get
things done. That wasn't the case here. She has been working on the paper for
a long time, just couldn't find the info she wanted on the IgG/A so I offered
to write to the list.