From:
Robin Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 08:24:44 -0700

Hi,

We have been invited to the first night seder for Passover at a Rabbi's
house for next month...the rabbi's wife thinks she will be making some
type of turkey for the dinner...my 3 year old son is the one on the GF
diet...and this family for obvious reasons, will not allow anything
that's not Kosher for Passover into their home for this dinner...in the
past we have always gotten away with this because it was hard enough
getting our son to eat anything since he was so picky...

My question is, are there any Kosher for Passover turkeys out there that
are also GF?  What other GF food items are also Kosher for Passover?  We
are in the Denver, CO area, so, many of the previously listed GF and
Kosher for Passover food items on the Listserv are simply not available
here in Denver...I want to be able to give the family enough food items
and notice so that they may be able to prepare a meal that will not
create any problems for them or us...

Any help would greatly be appreciated..

Thanks alot!

Robin in CO, USA