From:
MICHELLE ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:37:23 -0500

For those that are interested.

I called Jarrow Formulas 1-800-726-0886
regarding the Saccharomyces Boulardii

I spoke to a dietician who said that the yeast
is grown in barley and the maltodextrin is from corn,
but the end product does not contain barley or corn
that's why they have put on the label that it is free of
those allergens.

Personally, I am viewing his comments the same as I view
the whole distilled vinegar saga.

Considering my symptoms of cramping, bloating, foggy brain,
etc. are SO constant, I am going to try this brand.  I will be more
than happy to share my experience after a week or so.

Also, there are other brands that I did not research - Twin Labs
and Schiff.

We all have such different reactions, all I can do is
share what I have learned and let it up to you, as individuals,
to decide what is best in your situation.

Michelle in MD