From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:24:02 PDT

To the companys out there I appreciate all that have taken the time to
provide alternative products that are made and shipped to us.I thought I
made myself clear that I wasnt stepping on anyones toes.I was just making a
statment that for some of us the store bought or companys that make gf foods
isnt good for us with our multiple allergys.I wasnt trying tohurt anyone or
to say that anyone isnt good.All Im saying is for me that some of the store
bought products all ready made are harmful to me.I think everyone just has
to know there own body and reactions to know which is best for them...Im
sorry if you took it wrong and was hurt by my statement...It wasnt meant to
hurt anyone or compnay...
jody