From:
Helen Aqua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:08:21 -0800

Hi everyone,

I am curious to know when you can and can't substitute gf soy milk for
cow's milk. Can soy milk be used in no heat cooking like instant
puddings? or just in "hot" cooking?  Also, are the quantities equal when
substituting?  Are some brands better that others for cooking with?
Please pass along other suggestions/hints in using soy milk - no use in
my reinventing the wheel if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance & I will post a summary of replies.

Helen in Vancouver, BC