GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:00:37 EST
Matarr,
            I wholeheartedly endorse your proposal and would very much want
to do whatever needs to be done to make this very worthwhile endeavor   work.
I think one way we can start with is to put together an outline of how we can
participate in the voting perhaps patterned after the way your Senegalese
friends framed theirs . I am sure once a formular is devised, we can quickly
put together volunteers to make it successful.
            I look forward to getting started.

Karamba