C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:36:18 -0700
I can help with ACM, which is Arnold-Chairi Malformation.  My son has one
that is type 1, there is also a more severe form of it ,which is called type
2, mostly found in patients with SB. Zachary had a x-ray of his spine and he
does not have SB.  His last MRI, done over a year ago, showed it at C1
level, it could be deeper than that now. Hopefully we will be getting
another MRI soon to check on it.  If it gets to bad they have to do
corrective surgery.  Please email me if you want to talk.
Deborah mom of 4