C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:40:05 -0400
Trisha wrote:
Now, I need some help. Amber is to the age and stage where she could be
on a list - I am wondering if anyone knows of a list for teens with CP or a
generalized list for disabled teens?

I'm 16 with spastic diplegia CP, and I've been looking for such a list for
years.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find one.  If you have any
success, let me know.  If Amber ever wants to talk to another teen with CP,
tell her that she's more than welcome to e-mail me.  From things you've
mentioned about her, our CP affects us very differently.  But, I'm sure some
of the physical stuff and a lot of the emotional stuff is the same.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
"Forget regrets, or life is yours to miss." - Mimi in RENT