C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy C Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:35:16 -0700
I have a speech impairment.  I often thought if I could change one thing
about my CP, it would be my speech.  My speech impairment is one of the
gifts the Lord has sovereignly decided to bestow upon me.  It's sometimes
hard when I'm out on my own, but I usually get my point across.
Sometimes it's funny when people think they know what you said.  They
come up with the funniest things, LOL!

Cindy C.