C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:46:16 -0500
thanks, Elizabeth, I DO TRY TO HAVE A FAMILY (oops) and the info will be
handy. my proble is that after being at a computer so many hours at work, it
seems too much like work to sit down at home and start doing stuff on the
computer. i do break down and eventually put in the links  that people send
to me. i need to test the old links to be sure they are still good and
delete the obsolete also.