C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:37:20 -0500
Start talking to everyone in your area, Elks, Dept. of Rec, ARC, UCP and all
the other alphabet soups.  Don't forget to get ahold of people who already
are running wildlife stations.  Get the word out I think its great.  Also,
remember, not all visually impaired people read Braille, also have verbal
listings available.  Flowers should be able to be touched and smelled, also,
dirt and other plants, so you have to be careful to not plant toxic plants.
Keep it up girl.

Beth the ot