C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:10:01 -0500
That's great, Bobby!  I'm sure you won't recognize Austin, it's really
grown.  The music scene is still incredible, though.  I saw "Asleep at
the Wheel" there during a taping for "Austin City Limits" and was amazed
at how many music clubs there are in town.  Betcha can't wait to get
your hands on Gus, eh?  You going to go over to your Alma Mater and look
around?  That would be fun!

I just got back yesterday from a week-long seminar in Tampa, Fla.  It
was 87 degrees when the wheels left the runway at the Tampa airport and
38 degrees when the touched down again here in Columbus, Oh.  I couldn't
believe how great I felt while I was down there!  This morning when I
got out of bed I hurt like nobody's business.  I sure envy Denise living
down there.  I'd move in a heartbeat, but Laura doesn't like the summer
heat (and it WAS wierd to see all the Xmas decorations on the palm
trees), so I'll be stuck in Ohio for a little while yet.

Got to hang out and go fishing with my Dad some.  That was really nice.

Bobby, don't forget to email us all while you're on break and let us
know how you're doing!

-Kyle