C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michelle Montminy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:40:10 -0500
Tips I have for ableism in the classroom is Teachers, always include the
disabled they want to be included.

And parents incourage your children to be as normal as possible.
By doing this this will make them have a happier life.

If you child really wants to do something and you are against it because you
are over pertective let them do it.  They will like you better for this.