From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:43:49 -0500
Thanks for the help.  I wanted to post a resolution to this.  I forgot to include that this system booted to DOS 6.22 (remember that?).  I came to the same conclusion that Bob did, that there must be a software problem.  I FDISK'd and formatted the hard drive and installed Win98.  The system now reads and writes to/from the floppy drive.

Thanks again!
Ron