Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:04:33 -0500
jean-claude,

> what you seem to see as solutions...are for me a step farther in
> the spinning out  from our center .

"spinning out from our center"?? What does that really mean?

These are the types of statements in which you cross over the line into
something that sounds to me like religious mysticism.

It's perfectly okay with me if you consider eating or living paleolithically
to be some kind of religious or mystical imperative. I would not fault you
for it; certainly your brand of religious mysticism would not be the first
on earth to entangle diet with religion. However when you combine diet with
religion you cease to speak in the objective language of empirical science
that allows people of all nationalities and religious backgrounds to
communicate. You shut out a whole lot of people.

-gts